Dr. Frank Troncale, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Hamden, CT. Dr. Troncale completed a residency at Cornell-NY Hosp. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Center Of CT and is affiliated with Yale - New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Troncale is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Gastroenterology Center Of CT
Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut PC2200 Whitney Ave Ste 360, Hamden, CT 06518 (203) 281-4463
- Sloan-Kettering Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Cornell-NY Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Harvard-Boston City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1964
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Troncale?
This is a review of Dr. Troncale's excellent diagnosis and treatment of a very debilitating illness of mine in 1992. I just remembered his name and would like to thank him for literally saving my life which no one else had been able to do until I saw him. I am very happy to say that I have never had a recurrence of it even though he did caution me that it might reappear. This is 25 years later! No test had shown up anything, I was unable to eat for 6 weeks. He treated me for a parasite! Et voilà
- Yale - New Haven Hospital