Dr. Francisco Ojeda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ojeda's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Francisco Ojeda, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Monroe, NC. Dr. Ojeda completed a residency at Kings Co Downstate Med Center. He currently practices at Atrium Health Union and is affiliated with Adventhealth Carrollwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ojeda is board certified in Neonatology.
- Tampa Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Kings Co Downstate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Peruana Cayetano Peru, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atrium Health Union600 Hospital Dr, Monroe, NC 28112 Existing Patients: (980) 993-3257
Mercy Care Neonatology
Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids701 10th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Existing Patients: (319) 221-8671
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ojeda?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ojeda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ojeda frequently treats Circumcision, Down Syndrome, and Hydrocele.
Dr. Ojeda's office is located at 600 Hospital Dr, Monroe, NC 28112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ojeda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Carrollwood
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital