Dr. Enriquez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Francisco Enriquez, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Enriquez completed a residency at U Fla. He currently practices at 16Th Street Community Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Enriquez is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Fla, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Social Security Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U San Carlos, Guatemala City, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
16Th Street Community Health Center
Sixteenth Street Community Health1032 S Cesar E Chavez Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53204 Existing Patients: (414) 672-1353
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Enriquez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Francisco Enriquez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Enriquez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Enriquez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Enriquez frequently treats Constipation, Wellness Examination, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Enriquez's office is located at 1032 S Cesar E Chavez Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Enriquez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.