Dr. Farzana Pashankar, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pashankar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Farzana Pashankar, MB BS is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in New Haven, CT. She currently practices at New Haven and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pashankar is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Univ of Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Bj Med College University Of Poona India, Medical School — 1989
- Primary Health Centre, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Sardar Vallabhai General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Haven20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 688-4242
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pashankar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pashankar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pashankar frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Pashankar's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pashankar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pashankar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital