Dr. Milad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emad Milad, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Dover, NH. Dr. Milad completed a residency at Inst Of Living/U Conn. He currently practices at Wentworth Douglass Physician Corporation. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milad is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Inst Of Living/U Conn, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Hlth Scis/Chicago Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Hlth Scis/Chicago Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Alexandria U, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wentworth Douglass Physician Corporation15 Old Rollinsford Rd Ste 302, Dover, NH 03820 Existing Patients: (603) 742-9200
Wentworth Health Partners General Surgery
Wentworth-douglass Hospital789 Central Ave, Dover, NH 03820 Existing Patients: (603) 740-2366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emad Milad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Milad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Milad frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Milad's office is located at 15 Old Rollinsford Rd Ste 302, Dover, NH 03820. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Milad speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.