Call (408) 462-7282 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elwyn Cabebe, MD is a medical oncology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Cabebe completed a residency at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center | Stanford University. He currently practices at Stanford Cancer Center South Bay and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cabebe is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center | Stanford University, Residency Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Vermont, Medical School
- Stanford University School Of Medicine-Medical Oncology and Hematology, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, Stanford University, Other Education
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty, University Of California, Davis, Other Education
- Co-Medical Director Of Oncology, Good Samaritan Hospital, Other Education
- Medical Director Of Clinical Research, El Camino Hospital, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Cancer Center South Bay
Stanford Health Care2589 Samaritan Dr Rm 4233, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 462-7282
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cabebe?
DR CABEBE IS THE BEST......FROM THE TIME I WAS DIAGNOSED TO THE TIME I FINISHED ALL MY TRETMENTS.....THERE WAS NOTHING BUT PROFESSIONALISM AND KINDNESS AND EMPATHY....... HE AND HIS STAFF MADE MY PROCESS LESS FEARFUL.........HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS ABOVE AND CRITICISM......HE WAS GENTLE WHEN HE NEEDED TO BE AND FIRM WHEN HE NEEDED TO BE....HE IS TO THE POINT AND VERY THOROUGH ALL WITH COMPASSION...........I HAVE FRIENDS THAT HAVE ALSO GONE TO HIM AND WE ALL "LOVE " HIM...........
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cabebe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elwyn Cabebe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cabebe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cabebe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cabebe frequently treats Anemia, Blood Disorders, and Bone Marrow Aspiration.
Dr. Cabebe's office is located at 2589 Samaritan Dr Rm 4233, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cabebe speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Eden Medical Center
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Saint Rose Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital
- Stanford Health Care
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare
- Washington Hospital