Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus, MD is a urology specialist in Huntingdon Valley, PA. Dr. Anoia-Loftus completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Midlantic Urology and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anoia-Loftus is board certified in Urology.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Georgetown University, Other Education — 1999
- Villanova University, Other Education — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anoia-Loftus?
My response on hearing I'd have a female urologist cannot be repeated here. Yet I now give Dr. Anoia-Loftus the highest possible grade, gained as we went from a bit of bloody urine to a diagnosis of prostate cancer. She is top notch in skill and a master in the knowledge of urology. Busy as any Doc, she nonetheless was fully attentive and patient with all questions. During tests, I was very impressed by her genuine attention to keeping my wife fully and immediately informed of everything.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Anoia-Loftus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anoia-Loftus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anoia-Loftus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anoia-Loftus frequently treats Polyuria, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Urinary Incontinence.
Dr. Anoia-Loftus' office is located at 1800 Byberry Road Suite 1203, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anoia-Loftus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.