Dr. Elden Rand, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rand's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elden Rand, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Rand completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Avera Cardiovascular Specialist and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rand is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Avera Cardiovascular Specialist
North Central Heart Institute4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-5000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rand?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rand frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Rand's office is located at 4520 W 69TH ST, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rand has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera Holy Family Hospital
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera St. Benedict Health Center
- Hendricks Community Hospital