Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elleen Smith, MD is a hematology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at City of Hope and is affiliated with City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Hematology.
- City Of Hope, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City of Hope
City of Hope1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010 Existing Patients: (800) 826-4673
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital