Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Scott Yerger, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Yerger completed a residency at LSU Medical Health Sciences Center. and is affiliated with Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yerger is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of South Alabama Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2025 Gravier St Ste 400, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (504) 568-4680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yerger?
This was my 2nd hip replacement. Went with Dr. Yerger this time because my son had such a great experience with his hip surgery with Dr. Yerger . It was truly amazing the difference in the two surgeries. Hospital stay was also the best among the 5 surgery’s that I have had in past.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yerger frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Yerger's office is located at 2025 Gravier St Ste 400, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yerger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
- Acadia General Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Lafayette General Surgical Hospital
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Park Place Surgical Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital