Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alexander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edward Alexander, MD is a nephrology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Boston University Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alexander is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1961
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1960
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston University Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology650 ALBANY ST, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 638-8285
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Kidney Stones, and Kidney Disease.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 650 ALBANY ST, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alexander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center