Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 283-2215, and for other questions, call (609) 641-0012.
Dr. Edward Wrobleski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Galloway, NJ. Dr. Wrobleski completed a residency at Hahnemann Hospital. He currently practices at Virtua Cardiology - Galloway and is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hahnemann Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Harrisburg Polyclinic, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1968
- LaSalle College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virtua Cardiology - Galloway310 Chris Gaupp Dr Ste 103, Galloway, NJ 08205 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wrobleski?
Dr Wrobleski has retired,after being my Dr for 10 years,however,i was notified that since he left,i would have to find someone else to,"get my zanex from". I WAS TREATED LIKE A DRUG ADDICT! After being prescribed this med to help control my BP,for 10 years,i was called by Nurses Dawn & Cathy & informed to go elsewhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Wrobleski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wrobleski's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wrobleski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wrobleski frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Wrobleski's office is located at 310 Chris Gaupp Dr Ste 103, Galloway, NJ 08205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wrobleski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital