Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stickney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dwight Stickney, MD is a hematology specialist in Auburn, CA. Dr. Stickney completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group and is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stickney is board certified in Hematology.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- U Mo, Residency Hospital — 1971
- U Mo, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stickney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stickney frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Stickney's office is located at 3320 BELL RD, Auburn, CA 95603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stickney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital