Dr. Friesen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Douglas Friesen, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rogers, AR. Dr. Friesen completed a residency at Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus. He currently practices at Mercy Hyperbarics and Wound Care Rogers and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friesen is board certified in General Surgery.
- Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friesen?
Dr Friesen did an emergency appendectomy on me a few years ago at Mercy Hospital in Rogers, Ark. He is fantastic with a wonderful bedside manner. One of the best doctors I've had during my 50 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friesen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friesen frequently treats Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Burn Injuries, and Second-Degree Burns.
Dr. Friesen's office is located at 1194 W Walnut St, Rogers, AR 72756. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas