Dr. Dishant Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dishant Shah, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine. He currently practices at Aris Radiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Yale-Norwalk Hosp, Internship Hospital
- UNIV OF VT COLL OF MED, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah is amazing bedside manners. He spends time with patients educating them about their disease condition and prognosis in a way that really makes the patients' minds at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Brain Aneurysm.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 3520 Piedmont Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Usteleradiology Qmr3520 Piedmont Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30305 (678) 904-2599