Dr. Desai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Devang Desai is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Desai completed a residency at Detroit Medical Center/ Wayne State University. He currently practices at Reno Heart Institute and is affiliated with Banner Churchill Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desai is board certified in Cardiology.
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Detroit Medical Center/ Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- Detroit Medical Center/ Wayne State University, Internship Hospital
- Kuvempu University Medicial College, Medical School — 2000
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desai?
I've had Dr Desai as my heart doctor for many years Were glad that he's got his own new place. He is one of my doctors that I love to see he always has such a great attitude and so helpful with any questions. I found him because I have AFib. He is done a great job putting my mind at rest. I am so happy that he is my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Devang Desai generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Desai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Desai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Desai frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Desai's office is located at 10623 Professional Cir Ste A, Reno, NV 89521. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Desai speaks Spanish, French, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center
Reno Heart Institute10623 Professional Cir Ste A, Reno, NV 89521 (775) 302-0000