Dr. Dee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Derek Dee, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Dee completed a residency at University Of California, Irvine. He currently practices at DEE Sports Orthopedics and is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center. Dr. Dee is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Orthopedic Specialty Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of California, Irvine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of California, Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, Ca, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dee?
Dr. Dee went above and beyond to address and repair all aspects of my complicated knee surgery. He is a highly skilled & thorough surgeon, explains healing strategies well, and makes sure the follow up care is done completely as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Derek Dee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dee frequently treats McMurray's Test, Joint Fluid Test, and Spinal and Postural Screening.
Dr. Dee's office is located at 7146 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Los Alamitos Medical Center