Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Demetrios Maragos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Liberty, MO. He currently practices at Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Excelsior Springs Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maragos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mid America Heart Institute, Kansas City, MO, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists
Liberty Cardiovascular Specialists2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Ste 306, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (816) 407-5430
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maragos?
He was there for everything I needed after my heart attack. Friendly, easy to understand. Explains everything very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maragos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maragos frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Maragos' office is located at 2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Ste 306, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maragos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Hedrick Medical Center
- Liberty Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City