Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Wu, MD
Dr. David Wu, MD is
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital Mc, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wu?
I had a rare occurrence on the surgical table. Dr. Wu's skill and quick reflexes not only saved my life, I had no residual damage. Intense gratitude. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Wu, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wu's profile.
Dr. Wu in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wu frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Sinus Bradycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wu's office is located at 1040 NW 22nd Ave Ste 660 Portland, OR 97210. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Wu, MD is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center and Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. David Wu, MD holds board certification in Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. David Wu, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology at Good Samaritan
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology at Good Samaritan1040 NW 22nd Ave Ste 660, Portland, OR 97210 (503) 413-7162