Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Cundey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aiken, SC. Dr. Cundey completed a residency at Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Cardiovascular Diseases Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine Med. He currently practices at Carolina Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cundey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Cardiovascular Diseases Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine Med, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Med College Of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cundey?
Great experience with Dr Cundy. Unfortunately for the last 2 months unable to get lab orders. Call the office to get his nurse. Tried to contact 5 times in 2months. Robin Pantoja
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cundey frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cundey's office is located at 137 MIRACLE DR, Aiken, SC 29801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cundey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers