Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lipschitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Lipschitz, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Lipschitz completed a residency at Internal Medicine. He currently practices at VAMC NORTH LITTLE ROCK and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipschitz is board certified in Hematology.
- Montefiore Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Johannesburg General Hospital, Johannesburg South Afric, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of The Witwatersrand/Faculty of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1966
- Univer, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vamc North Little Rock
Little Rock Vamc2200 Fort Roots Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72114 Existing Patients: (501) 257-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipschitz?
Dr Lipshitz is thorough knowledgeable Doctor. In my opinion he is one of the best Doctors in the entire State. He takes the time to understand his patients and explains everything in explicate detail without confusion. A wonderful Doctor and a great man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lipschitz frequently treats Geriatric Assessment, Erythropoietin Test, and Vaccination.
Dr. Lipschitz's office is located at 2200 Fort Roots Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipschitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary