Dr. Lefkowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Lefkowitz, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lefkowitz completed a residency at Bronx Muni/Einstein College Me. He currently practices at David Lefkowitz MD and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Lukes Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Bronx Muni/Einstein College Me, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Bronx Munic Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- CUNY Brooklyn-SUNY Downstate 7 Year BA-MD program, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lefkowitz?
Dr Lefkowitz is a remarkable doctor. Not only is extremely knowledgeable and highly regarded by his peers, he truly cares about his patients’ well being. His accessibility is extraordinary. He has been my cardiologist since 2002 and I have recommended Dr Lefkowitz to friends and family throughout that time without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Lefkowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lefkowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lefkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lefkowitz frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Wheezing.
Dr. Lefkowitz's office is located at 407 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lefkowitz speaks Hebrew, Hungarian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
David Lefkowitz MD
David Lefkowitz MD407 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 (212) 288-4200