Dr. Pollifrone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Pollifrone, MD is a urology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Pollifrone completed a residency at Ohio State University Hosps. He currently practices at Northeast Indiana Urology PC and is affiliated with Cameron Memorial Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ohio State University Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Ohio State University Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1989
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Lutheran Preferred
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollifrone?
Great doctor and surgery doctor did a penile implant on me great job
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Pollifrone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pollifrone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollifrone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pollifrone frequently treats Urinary Conditions, Urinary Calculi & Removal, and Male Reproductive Disorders & Procedures.
Dr. Pollifrone's office is located at 2512 E DuPont Rd Ste 100, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
- Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview DeKalb Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
Northeast Indiana Urology PC2512 E DuPont Rd Ste 100, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 (260) 436-6667
Northeast Indiana Urology PC