Dr. David King, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David King, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bartlesville, OK. Dr. King completed a residency at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates of Bartlesville and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Jane Phillips. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center, El Paso, Tx, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Medical School — 1978
- University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Very good Dr I’d recommend him to anybody staff was very friendly
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Pathological Spine Fracture, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. King's office is located at 4140 SE Adams Rd, Bartlesville, OK 74006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. King has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Jane Phillips
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates of Bartlesville
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates - David O. King, DO4140 SE Adams Rd, Bartlesville, OK 74006 (918) 214-8232