Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists.
Dr. David Jarvis, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Jarvis completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at The Frist Clinic at TriStar Centennial - Suite 500 and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas River Park. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jarvis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Medical School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jarvis?
Dr Jarvis .is the best doctor I have been with him at least 15years+. He also tells you like it is . ,he has a great bedside manner And he really cares about his patients. His nurses are awesome.Dr..Jarvis is the best and i 'm so blessed to have him as my doctor all these years. I sure am gonna miss him. . Man does my new doc got some big shoes to fill or what lol . Gonna miss u ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jarvis frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Jarvis' office is located at 330 23rd Ave N Ste 500, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jarvis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas River Park
The Frist Clinic at TriStar Centennial - Suite 500
Michael G Carlson MD330 23rd Ave N Ste 500, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 342-5900