Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Nonweiler, MD
Dr. David Nonweiler, MD is
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Department Of Orthopedics, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Tulane University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Comp Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Health Network
- OSMA Health
- Preferred Community Choice
- Sparks Health System
- Texas Workers' Compensation
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nonweiler?
Very personable. Did a great job on my shoulder replacement. Would highly recommend Dr. Nonweiler for surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Nonweiler, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Nonweiler's profile.
Dr. Nonweiler in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nonweiler frequently treats the following conditions: Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Osteoarthritis of Shoulder and Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nonweiler's office is located at 2488 E 81st St Ste 290 Tulsa, OK 74137. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Nonweiler provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Nonweiler, MD is affiliated with Oklahoma Surgical Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital Vinita.
Yes, Dr. David Nonweiler, MD holds board certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
Dr. David Nonweiler, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Vinita
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma2488 E 81st St Ste 290, Tulsa, OK 74137 (918) 494-2665