Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Chomsky, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Elkins Park, PA. Dr. Chomsky completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Cardiology Assoc. and is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chomsky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1963
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1959
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Cardiology Assoc.8120 New Second St, Elkins Park, PA 19027 Existing Patients: (215) 224-6517
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chomsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chomsky frequently treats Thyroid Screening, Prostate Cancer Screening , and Cholesterol Screening.
Dr. Chomsky's office is located at 8120 New Second St, Elkins Park, PA 19027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chomsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nazareth Hospital