Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Samuels, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Samuels completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Houston Cardiovascular Asociates and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. Dr. Samuels is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates6400 Fannin St Ste 3000, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-0841
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samuels?
Dr. Samuels is an excellent doctor who gives you direct sensible answers to your questions. The whole team that I came in contact with, was very good and efficient. No problems. I will continue to drive 50 miles one way to see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuels frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Samuels' office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 3000, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samuels has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital