Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Darren Tate, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Tate completed a residency at John P Smith Hospital. and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- John P Smith Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Jps, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Uta, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1327 Hemphill St Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 612-9564
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tate?
Extremely nice and helpful throughout both pregnancies. Just an overall awesome doc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tate has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tate frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, Amniocentesis, and Preeclampsia.
Dr. Tate's office is located at 1327 Hemphill St Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tate speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital