Dr. Darrell Cass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cass' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Darrell Cass, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Cass completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Other Education — 1997
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1994
- UC San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of California, San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1992
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School — 1991
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cass?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cass frequently treats Appendicitis, Anal Fissure, and Anal Fistula.
Dr. Cass' office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cass speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cass has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Cleveland Clinic- Fairview Hospital18101 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44111 (216) 213-7870
Hillcrest Hospital6780 Mayfield Rd, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 (440) 315-4500