Dr. Katz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Katz, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Katz completed a residency at UCONN. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- UCONN, Residency Hospital
- UCONN, Internship Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Terrific doctor. I'm a physician myself and kind of picky about who I get my care from, and I have been impressed by every aspect of the care Dr Katz provides - he knows the research, knows the practical side of balancing what's known in medicine against the needs of the patient, and has an incredibly kind, thoughtful, and reassuring manner to boot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Katz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katz frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 75 Francis St # Cwn-3, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology75 Francis St # Cwn-3, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (800) 294-9999