Dr. Tierney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Tierney, MD is a nephrology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Tierney completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tierney is board certified in Nephrology.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrolina Nephrology Associates7903 Providence Rd Ste 110, Charlotte, NC 28277 Existing Patients: (704) 667-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tierney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tierney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tierney frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Tierney's office is located at 7903 Providence Rd Ste 110, Charlotte, NC 28277. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tierney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Atrium Health Union
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center