Dr. Dayne Hassell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hassell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dayne Hassell, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Hassell completed a residency at Mallickrodt Institute Of Radiology. He currently practices at SOUTHEASTERN HEART & VASCULAR and is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mallickrodt Institute Of Radiology, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mallinckrodt Inst Rad-Barnes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hassell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hassell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hassell frequently treats Atherosclerosis of Aorta, Atherosclerosis, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Hassell's office is located at 1331 N Elm St Ste 200, Greensboro, NC 27401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hassell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center