Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Craig Watkins, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Watkins completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Saluja Medical Associates and is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Howard University, Medical School — 1999
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saluja Medical Associates
Saluja Medical Associates702 W 40th St, Baltimore, MD 21211 Existing Patients: (410) 235-8885
Fallstaff Medical Ctr
Fallstaff Medical Ctr6821 Reisterstown Rd Ste 106, Baltimore, MD 21215 Existing Patients: (410) 358-6450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watkins?
Dr. Watkins has been my doctor for close to 10 years and I don't one complaint about his servcies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Watkins frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Muscle Spasm.
Dr. Watkins' office is located at 702 W 40th St, Baltimore, MD 21211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watkins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center