Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-5230.
Dr. Craig Lotterman, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Craig Lotterman, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Slidell, LA. Dr. Lotterman completed a residency at New York University - New York, NY. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lotterman is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore
Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore105 Medical Center Dr Ste 304, Slidell, LA 70461 Call
Ochsner Health Center for Children - New Orleans
Ochsner Health Center for Children - New Orleans1315 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
- Johns Hopkins University/National Institute of Health - Baltimore, MD, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University - New York, NY, Residency Hospital
- New York University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Chicago Medical School - North Chicago, IL, Medical School
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lotterman?
Very informative and friendly. Great with kids! We absolutely love him and his office staff. If you don't understand something, he helps you understand. If its after hours and you need to speak to someone, there is an after hours number and they are very quick at getting back with you. I would recommend him to anyone.
- Ochsner Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig Lotterman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lotterman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lotterman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lotterman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Lotterman's office is located at 105 Medical Center Dr Ste 304, Slidell, LA 70461. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lotterman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.