Dr. Plakas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christos Plakas, MD is a pediatric orthopedic surgery specialist in Little Silver, NJ. Dr. Plakas completed a residency at Monmouth Medical Center. He currently practices at North Jersey Orthopaedic Group and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. Dr. Plakas is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Montefiore Medical Center- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Monmouth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- DREXEL UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2009
- Drexel University Colllege Of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Drexel University, Undergraduate School — 2005
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plakas?
Dr. Plakas saw my daughter quickly and answered her many, many questions patiently and honestly, during the initial visit and the follow up. The office staff was lovely and also patient and kind with her. I would recommend this practice whole heartedly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christos Plakas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Plakas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Plakas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Plakas frequently treats Broken Arm, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Tibia and Fibula Fractures.
Dr. Plakas' office is located at 200 White Rd Ste 108, Little Silver, NJ 07739. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Plakas speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
North Jersey Orthopaedic Group
Coastal Pediatric Orthopedics200 White Rd Ste 108, Little Silver, NJ 07739 (732) 403-3395