Call (316) 500-6035 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christos Mandanis, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Mandanis completed a residency at Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Care PA and is affiliated with Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandanis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, Medical School
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Medical School — 1990
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki|Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, Medical School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandanis?
We love Dr Mandanis. We are so excited to be with Dr Mandanis. He listens to his patience and answers all of the questions. My husband gives him a 100 percent approvial rating. All of the doctors get a 100 per cent approvial rating. Really great doctor's. And there staff is really awesome too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christos Mandanis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandanis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandanis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandanis frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Mandanis' office is located at 925 North Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandanis speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mandanis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Wesley Medical Center
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
Cardiovascular Care PA
Cardiovascular Care PA925 North Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67214 Existing Patients: (316) 500-6035