Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Porter, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Christopher Porter, MD is a urology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Porter completed a residency at Brown University / Alpert Medical School. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porter is board certified in Urology.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porter?
If every doctor communicated and operated like Dr. Porter, it would revolutionize the medical industry. He is watching over my husband and I am totally confident in his assessment and recommendations. Not out for the unnecessary procedures, nor drug pushing, this guy is the real deal.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Porter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Porter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Porter frequently treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria), Bladder Cancer, and Orchiectomy.
Dr. Porter's office is located at 1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 Ninth Ave., Seattle, WA 98101