Dr. D'Souza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cheryl D'Souza, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Beverly, MA. Dr. D'Souza completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Lahey Health Primary Care, Beverly and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. D'Souza is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Health Primary Care, Beverly
Pediatric Associates of Greater Salem30 Tozer Rd, Beverly, MA 01915 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Dr Kwait84 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Souza?
Very affirming for transgender children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Souza accepts your insurance.
Dr. D'Souza frequently treats Wheezing, Acute Sinusitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. D'Souza's office is located at 30 Tozer Rd, Beverly, MA 01915. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center