Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Charles Daniels, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Placentia, CA. Dr. Daniels completed a residency at UC Irvine. He currently practices at National Diagnostics Inc. and is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daniels is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Pain Management Fellowship With Ipm In Concord, Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- UC Irvine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Evms Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2004
- Oral Roberts University, Tulsa Ok, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Caremore Medical Group
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
National Diagnostics Inc.1041 E Yorba Linda Blvd Ste 210, Placentia, CA 92870 Existing Patients: (714) 223-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniels?
I have had amazing success with the treatment of my pain. Other doctors said there was nothing they could do, gave me meds and sent me on my way. Dr. Daniels and his staff are trying a way to treat my pain without more meds. I am finally getting relief after 10 years of pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniels frequently treats Chronic Pain, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Daniels' office is located at 1041 E Yorba Linda Blvd Ste 210, Placentia, CA 92870. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daniels has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Placentia-Linda Hospital