Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (305) 340-3753.
Dr. Camilo Cabrera, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Cabrera completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. He currently practices at Pinnacle Medical Group and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine at Jersey City Medical Center Branch - Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University Of Havana, Medical School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pinnacle Medical Group
Pinnacle Medical Group315 75th St W, Bradenton, FL 34209 Existing Patients: (305) 340-3753
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cabrera?
Able to get an appointment right away being able to schedule it on line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cabrera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Camilo Cabrera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cabrera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cabrera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cabrera frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Bronchitis, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Cabrera's office is located at 315 75th St W, Bradenton, FL 34209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cabrera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital