Dr. Shealy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carl Shealy, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. He currently practices at Columbia Nephrology Assosciates and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shealy is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Alabama, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1997
- Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shealy?
Excellent nephrologist. Never a doubt about anything when I leave his office. Good sense of humor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carl Shealy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shealy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shealy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shealy frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Acidosis, and Anemia.
Dr. Shealy's office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Musc Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 (803) 252-9907