Dr. Bruce Eich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Eich, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Eich completed a residency at U Tex SW Med Sch. He currently practices at OPHTHALMOLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eich is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Tex SW Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmology Associates801 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 530, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 787-1411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eich?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eich frequently treats Blepharitis, Pinguecula, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Eich's office is located at 801 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 530, Birmingham, AL 35211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center