Dr. Bruce Eich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Eich, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Eich completed a residency at West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown WV. He currently practices at Tempe Obstetrics & Gynecoloy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eich is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown WV, Residency Hospital — 1984
- W Va U, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 1980
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Indiana Health Network
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tempe Obstetrics & Gynecoloy
Primacare Inc.2163 E Baseline Rd Ste 101, Tempe, AZ 85283 Existing Patients: (480) 646-8123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eich?
Dr. Eich is Excellent he has been my OB/GYN for all three of my pregnancy. Although he is retiring in August 2016, I do have the pleasure of completing my third pregnancy with him my baby is Due July 18 2016. Thank you Dr. Eich for all you have done for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eich frequently treats Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer, Newborn Metabolic Screening, and Rh Incompatibility Screening.
Dr. Eich's office is located at 2163 E Baseline Rd Ste 101, Tempe, AZ 85283. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eich speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.