Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brian Pollak, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in York, PA. Dr. Pollak completed a residency at Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at WellSpan Internal Medicine - St. Charles Way and is affiliated with WellSpan York Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pollak is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pollak frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Hyperlipidemia, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Pollak's office is located at 370 Saint Charles Way, York, PA 17402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pollak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- WellSpan York Hospital