Dr. Harden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brandon Harden, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dacula, GA. Dr. Harden completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harden is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Children's National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Uab Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brandon Harden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harden frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Atrial Septal Defect, and Stress Test.
Dr. Harden's office is located at 2069 Teron Trce Ste 300, Dacula, GA 30019. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston