Dr. Boback Berookhim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berookhim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Boback Berookhim, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Berookhim completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Urology at Lenox Hill and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berookhim is board certified in Urology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- Boston U, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Persian, Spanish
Compare with other Urology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berookhim?
One of the best doctors I had the chance to meet. Dr. Berookim is very knowledgeable in his field, he took his time t o go over each option with us, he even contacted us when he was on a family vacation. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a urologist whether is for male infertility or any other urology disorder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berookhim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berookhim frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Berookhim's office is located at 170 E 77th St Ph B, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berookhim speaks Spanish, Farsi, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Berookhim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Northwell Health Physician Partners Urology at Lenox Hill
Northwell Health Physician Partners Urology at Lenox Hill170 E 77th St Ph B, New York, NY 10075 (212) 434-4650