Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Biren Parikh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. and is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Answers calls quickly after hours & takes time to talk to you! Great bedside manner! Caring & personable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 206, Richardson, TX 75082. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parikh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
- 1 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 206, Richardson, TX 75082 Existing Patients: (214) 919-3900