Dr. Gopal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bharat Gopal, MD is a family medicine specialist in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Gopal completed a residency at Carle Fndn Hospital. He currently practices at Samaritan Family Medicine Resident Clinic and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gopal is board certified in Family Practice.
- Carle Fndn Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- U MO, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Samaritan Family Medicine Resident Clinic
Samaritan Family Medicine Resident Clinic3517 Nw Samaritan Dr Ste 201, Corvallis, OR 97330 Existing Patients: (541) 768-5142
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gopal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gopal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gopal frequently treats Joint Pain, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Gopal's office is located at 3517 Nw Samaritan Dr Ste 201, Corvallis, OR 97330. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital