Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (720) 764-6787.
Dr. Benjamin Yang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Yang completed a residency at George Washington University Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Lone Tree and is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- George Washington University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- George Washington University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI, Medical School — 2006
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
Dr Yang has an amazing bedside manner and treats you with such care and concern.... one of the best doctors I have ever been to see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Benjamin Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Lone Tree
Lone Tree10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6787